Wednesday, September 13, 2006

So much to eat and so little time

As a pregnant woman, it's amazing what you feel like eating when your not nauseated or vomiting. I had a laundry list of things I wanted to eat by 9 am this morning. None of which were in my desk drawer sadly. Here's a sampling:

- Half a watermelon
- a baked potato
- a ham and cheese sandwich
- jolly ranchers
- chewy chocolate granola bar
- fruit snacks
- bits 'n pieces milk shake from steak & shake
- key lime pie
- 3 musketters bar

by 11 am I could no longer wait for lunch to come to me. So I went to lunch, early. Based on practicality, I decided a half a watermelon wasn't conducive to the work environment, nor was a key lime pie and the nearest steak & shake was a 15 min drive. So I hit up my nearest Krogers and Wendy's to check off all the remaining items on my list. After setting a world record for shortest time to consume a baked potato and a ham and cheese sandwich, I'm slightly gassy but pleasantly full none the less. I also have a fully stocked desk drawer that will no longer disappoint me. That is until tomorrow, when I come up with a new list of cravings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home