Tuesday, November 14, 2006

New Boobs


I have decided Monday TV is boring. There is nothing interesting on, besides watching a very germaphobic Howie Mandel try not to run screaming down the aisles after being hugged by one of his show's contestants. Quite humorous actually. So after flipping through the 400 channels we have for like the fifth time, I concluded that the only thing decent on was a rerun of Extreme make-over on the style network. The show was typical, two women who hate they way they look are convinced the only way to find true happiness is through plastic surgery. And I found myself wondering, if a little fairy fell out of the sky and promised to give me $20,000 in plastic surgery to make me happy, would I take it? Uhm....probably not, I'd ask for it in cash and go buy Macy's entire shoe and purse section. That would bring me eternal happiness. I'd have a coach purse for every outfit with matching shoes. Or maybe I should go to Saks and ransack the LV store....yes, that would be much better. However if said fairy came to me in about a year, after my bewbies have started to sag due to breastfeeding I might answer this questions completely differently. There in lies the beauty of a fantasy, you can change your mind a hundred times and the genie will always give you another wish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home