Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It's time to play guess that gender!

In two weeks T and I will head to the baby doctor to find out the answer to the question on everyone's lips.

"What are you having, a boy or a girl?"

We have spent many days debating this in our household. T is CONVINCED that it's a boy, although he quietly claims that he just hopes it's a boy because he doesn't have clue one on how to shop for a little girl. I, on the other hand would be very happy to have a boy first, but secretly I think it's going to be a little girl, mainly because Karma likes my sister better than I and she wants another girl in the family. So for those of you who would like to try their hand at gender guessing select your pick below and post your guess in the comment section. Of those who guess correctly I will pick one winner at random and they will win one night of babysitting our newest addition absolutely free!! So start your guessing and I'll post the winner once we've found out the baby's gender

What do you think Greek baby will be?
Boy
Girl
Make Free Online Polls

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Allison said...

You know what the gender is now!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home